THINGS TO THINK ABOUT WHEN SELECTING A SCHOOL
As you begin exploring schools for your child, you begin to realize that you have dozens of options. And they are all a little different. Start with a very basic strategy, a game plan if you will. Let’s look at what really matters when it comes to choosing a school for your child.
1. Consider your child and your family
2. Learn more about available schools
3. Visit and observe schools
4. Your child’s needs: physical, emotional and learning needs
5. Your child’s learning style
6. Location of the school